Web Architect (SharePoint) (NS-DNWA-60000446602N)
January 15, 2019
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking a Web Architect (SharePoint) with the following qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in programming and web design earned within the last 7 years from a recognized post-secondary institution plus two years programming and web design experience OR must have 12 years of experience within the last 15 years in programming and web design
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with Microsoft SharePoint Designer (SPD) 2010/2016
- Minimum 7 years of experience in development, including programing/maintenance of SPD Workflows
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the integration of SharePoint and the Office Suite and MS InfoPath 2010/2016
- Valid Government of Canada Secret Level II security clearance granted by CSP/PSPC
- Minimum 6 years of experience within the last 10 years with HTML
- Minimum 6 years of experience within the last 10 years with Databases and Client side object model (CSOM)
- Experience within the last 10 years working with Department of National Defence (DND)
- Minimum 6 years of experience within the last 10 years in 4 of the following areas within the SharePoint platform: a) Content Types; and b) Term Store; and c) SharePoint Features; and d) Standard SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 Web Parts; and e) SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 OOB features; and f) SharePoint administration; and g) SharePoint Security/Permissions
- Minimum 6 years of experience within the last 10 years in the development and creation of each of the following: a) documents; and b) guides; and c) standard operations procedures (SoPs); and d) training material to support websites/SharePoint platforms
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||SharePoint, Web Architect|