Technology Architect – Cloud Services (JL-TBTA-0068N)
June 11, 2019
Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Technology Architects with the following qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant area of study from a recognized academic institution
- Knowledge and experience in cloud application design (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS)
- Experience in dealing with the integration of Identity & network components
- Experience with design and deploy cloud hosting services
- Experience developing and certifying cloud application design patterns
- Experience migrating applications and data to cloud
- Experience identifying application candidates best suited for cloud hosting
- Knowledge and experience designing cloud based web hosting and data base platforms
- Experience with Source Code Management (GIT), CI/CD (Jenkins), Configuration Management (Ansible)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry
- Experience with Platform as a Service Databases (SQL, MySQL, Cosmos, Postgres)
- Experience with SD WAN
- Experience with Software Defined security group design and compliance reporting
- Experience process and methodology for capturing and documenting cloud frameworks and application deployments
- Experience creating product documentation
- Experience with Source Code Read me / wiki collateral
- Experience with policy & compliance documentation
- Experience with engineering specification documents
- Experience with enterprise architecture documentation
- Experience with Ontario Government IT practices, standards, policies, etc.
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
Location of Work:
- Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Technical Architect|
|Key Skills||Cloud Foundry, Cloud services, Cosmos, IaaS, Kubermetes, MySQL, Paas, Postgres, SaaS, SQL|