Senior Web Application Developer (JL-AGSWD-201909N)
September 17, 2019
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking a senior-level Web Application Developer with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Programmer/Software Developer for IM/IT systems
- Demonstrated experience developing web applications using ASP.NET with .NET Framework 2.0 or higher
- Demonstrated experience developing web applications using classic ASP
- Experience working with SQL language to develop queries, stored procedures and views
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant area of study from a recognized academic institution
- Experience planning and designing user interfaces
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server usage and basic administrative functionality
- Experience working with business team members to clarify requirements
- Experience with basic IIS administration concepts
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Programmer/Software Developer, Web Application Developer, Web Developer|