Senior Project Manager (CM-EDPM-024N)
March 01, 2019
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Senior Project Managers with the following qualifications:
- Strong familiarity with project management process, tools, techniques at an advanced level.
- Experience with Microsoft Project Server (MPS).
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Extensive experience in Stakeholder Engagement
- Familiarity with Business Process, Documentation and Training
- Agile and/or other iterative development methodologies (e.g. Lean, Scrum, Kanban and etc.)
- 8+ years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of managing projects.
- Experience working on a transformation program/ large scale projects with both business and technology impacts
- Experience with iterative development integrated with waterfall
- University degree or college diploma in the field or Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field. Project Management Certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is an asset.
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Project Manager|