Senior Programmer Analyst (NS-PSPA-2928083N)
May 06, 2019
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Senior Programmer Analysts with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Programmer Analyst
- Either 5 projects of a minimum length of 4 months per project OR two projects of a minimum length of one year per project responsible for using ASP.NET 2.0 or higher AND SQL Server 2005 or higher to develop applications that have been successfully deployed in a production environment
- Valid Government of Canada Secret Level II security clearance granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience with ASP.Net 3.5 or higher in a project
- Experience with.NET Core in a project
- Experience with Telerik Rad Controls for ASP.NET or Telerik Kendo UI Controls in a project
- Experience with BOTH XML and XSL in a project
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010 or higher
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Experience with Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat’s (TBS) Web Experience Toolkit (WET) web template
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud platforms including Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS
- Microsoft Certification (i.e., MCSD, MCAD, MCPD)
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Programmer Analyst, Programmer/Analyst|