Senior Application Software Architect (CM-NRASA-5000043782N)
January 18, 2019
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Senior Application Software Architects with the following qualifications:
- University degree in a computer science discipline related to software architecture; OR 2 years of an acceptable post-secondary college diploma in computer sciences, information technology, or another specialty relevant to the Computer Science discipline
- Must have a recognized industry certification in IT Architecture Frameworks: TOGAF and/or Zachman and/or Open CA
- Minimum 5 collective years of experience in at least 2 of the following IMT disciplines (one of which must have been within the last 2 years): a) Solution Architectural Services; b) Systems or Technology Architecture Services Application; c) Architecture Services
- Minimum 24 months of project experience (on two or more projects) architecting complex solutions that involved at least 3 of the following elements: a) Modernization of complex, legacy, enterprise level, mission critical applications; b) Application integration with external partners; c) Cloud readiness assessments; d) Development of a conceptual architecture; e) Network performance assessments
- Minimum 12 months of experience (on two or more projects) architecting complex solutions that integrate at least two different systems together to meet business needs
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience producing solution architecture documentation using industry standard templates and Enterprise Architect software products
- Experience leading technical discussions and working sessions with multidisciplinary teams
- Experience architecting secure systems at the Protected-B level
- Experience architecting solutions that integrate components in a hosted cloud environment and/or target deployment to a hosted cloud environment (ex: MS Azure or AWS)
- Experience architecting complex systems with at least 3 integration points, including 1 interdepartmental integration point
- Experience architecting high availability systems (i.e.: 99.5% availability service level objects)
- Experience architecting solutions that involve Microsoft Dynamics CRM in a Public Sector Environment
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Application/Software Architect|