QA Specialist (MD-TCQA-201807N)
November 20, 2018
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking QA Specialists with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a QA Specialist leading and performing tasks related to the testing of various ETL and BI Reporting / Dashboard deliverables
- Experience translating functional and business requirements of a Data Analytics project into test cases / scenarios
- Experience generating test cases from gathered requirements, such as source to target mapping documents, logical database model, physical database model, report / dashboard specifications, etc.
- Experience working on Data Analytics project using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), SAP Crystal Report, SAP Web Intelligence (WI) and SAP Launch Pad
- Experience conducting QA activities
- Experience conducting and establishing volume and stress tests, and scenarios
- Knowledge of defect tracking software
- Experience with QA testing and associated methodologies
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status Level II security clearance granted by CSP/PSPC
- Minimum 5 years of experience testing data warehouse projects based on the Kimball data warehouse methodology
- Minimum 5 years of experience testing data warehouse projects based on the Inmon data warehouse methodology
- 5 years of experience, within the past 8 years using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), SAP Crystal Report, SAP Web Intelligence (WI) and SAP Launch Pad
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Quality Assurance|