Project Manager (NS-CEPM-0778N)
March 08, 2019
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Project Managers with the following qualifications:
- Within the last 10 years, must have experience as a Project Manager for at least 3 different Federal Government projects
- Must be fluent in English and in French
- Must have a University Degree (Graduate and/or Undergraduate) from a recognized university or a College Diploma from a recognized training institution
- Must be a Certified Project Management Professional from a recognized training institution
- Must have experience working on project management related to elections either at the federal, provincial, territorial or municipal level
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience managing all 5 phases of project which include: i. Project initiation, ii. Planning, iii. Execution, iv. Monitoring and control, and v. Closing of projects
- Experience working with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) processes, best practices, terminologies, and guidelines
- Experience working closely with both internal and external project stakeholders
- Experience in business process improvement
- Experience making recommendations to management
- Experience developing and managing project budgets
- Experience developing Real Time Business Intelligence Data and Report
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Key Skills||Bilingual, PMBOK, PMP|