Project Manager/Leader, Level 2 (MD-CSPM3-0085N)
February 03, 2020
Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Level 2 Project Managers/Leaders with the following qualifications:
Project Management and Governance:
- Demonstrated project management experience on complex and technical projects (including budgets, resources, schedules)
- Demonstrated experience managing IT governance at the executive level for very large complex enterprise wide projects
- Understands the concept and importance of Governance and how to use it to manage project success
- Building relationships and effectively managing and reporting to governance
- Demonstrated leadership skills to align across several organizations to deliver against same outcome
- Ability to negotiate outcomes when parties are not aligned
Risk and Issue Management:
- Demonstrated experience identifying issues and managing risks for large complex enterprise wide projects
- Demonstrated experience with project status updates regarding scope, financials, issues and risk documents, and project change requests
Radio/Network IT Infrastructure Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working on IT projects that are Radio and/or network infrastructure related
- Proven excellence in communications and documentation with project management collaterals and meetings including executive project status reports
- Experience presenting at the senior executive/leadership level
Location of Work:
- Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Project Leader, Project Manager|