Project Leader / Executive (CM-PLNR-58092N)
November 29, 2022
Remote / Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Project Leaders / Executives with the following qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant area of study from a recognized academic institution
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Project Leader / Executive
- Must have certification in both Project Management and Change Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience providing advisory services on procurement in the public sector
- Must be fluent in both official languages (English/French)
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience with the implementation of LEAN recommendations to improve procurement in a Federal or Provincial (i.e. universities or municipal) government setting
- Experience developing procurement policies, procedures and/or guidelines for Canadian federal department(s)/agencies that are subject to the TB Contracting Policy or the TB Directive on the Management of Procurement
- Experience in developing and delivering training material related to procurement in the public sector
- Working knowledge of SAP/MM module
- LEAN Green Belt certification or LEAN Black Belt certification
Location of Work:
- Remote / Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Project Executive, Project Leader, Project Leader / Executive|
|Key Skills||Bilingual (English and French), Change Management Certification, LEAN, Project Management Certification, Reliability Status, SAP/MM|