Programmer / Software Developer (MD-SSPD-89340N)
May 03, 2021
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Programmer / Software Developers with the following qualifications:
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant area of study from a recognized academic institution
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience as a Programmer / Software Developer
- Valid Government of Canada Secret Level II security clearance granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience analyzing IT solution options and presenting recommendations
- Experience working with Java
- Experience working with PKI technologies
- Experience working with LDAP and OpenLDAP implementations
- Experience working with RDBMS, SQL, and report development
- Experience working with web applications and at least one of the following Java web applications: Apache Tomcat, WebLogic Application Server, JBoss, or WildFly
- Experience working with automation server technologies
- Experience working with Perl and shell scripting
- Experience working with software versioning technologies
- Experience building software development environments while adhering to the use of standard Software Development Life Cycle methodologies and best practices
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Programmer/Software Developer|
|Key Skills||Apache Tomcat, Java, JBoss, LDAP, OpenLDAP, Perl, PKI, RDBMS, SQL, WebLogic Application Server, WildFly|