Programmer / Software Developer (MD-NSPD-19465N)
May 24, 2022
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Programmer / Software Developers with the following qualifications:
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience as a Programmer/Software Developer using PowerBuilder in an IT development or operational environment
- Must have worked on at least one (1) project within the last 5 years as a Programmer / Software Developer using PowerBuilder 12.6 or later versions
- A university degree or college diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution in a field related to Information Technology (IT) OR a university degree or college diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution in a field not related to IT AND five (5) years of additional work experience in an IT development or operational environment
- Minimum two (2) years of experience developing with a database (e.g., writing queries, creating database objects and or procedures)
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience working on projects providing professional services for the integration of multiple systems using industry standards and technologies (e.g., systems can include HR, financial, data-driven or document management systems)
- Experience working on projects with a Federal/Provincial government client
- Experience working on projects developing/architecting client server applications/services
- Experience working on projects developing with Sybase EA Server
- Experience working on projects developing with Java
- Experience working on projects developing using a source control system for managing code changes
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Programmer/Developer, Programmer/Software Developer|
|Key Skills||PowerBuilder, Reliability Status, Sybase, Sybase EA Server|