January 05, 2021
Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Programmer/Developers with the following qualifications:
- Experience in building applications using MS .NET elements such as Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Presentation Framework, MS Sync Framework and MS Web Services and Entity Framework
- Experience coding and implementing applications using, C#.NET and ASP.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Identity, C#, VB.NET
- Experience with building applications using MS .NET elements such as Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Enterprise Library
- Demonstrated experience with developing detailed programming specifications, user interface designs, prototypes, writing and generating code
- Experience in GUI design.
- Experience with Windows 10, 2012, 2016 and 2019 environments.
- Experience with Apache/IIS webservers and reverse proxies.
- Experience with coding and implementing SQL procedures, scripts, and Object definitions for Oracle 12C or above.
- Experience with XML/XLST.
- Experience using PKI client authentication.
- Demonstrated experience capturing business requirements and translating them into functional solutions.
- Experience working alone as well as taking direction from development leads and project managers.
- Experience presenting solution proposals and communicating with clients and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and experience with Public Sector as well as experience with law enforcement application development and support would be an asset
Location of Work:
- Greater Toronto Area (GTA)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Key Skills||ASP.NET, ASP.NET Identity, C#.NET, Microsoft Enterprise Library, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visual Studio, MVC, Node.js, VB.NET|