Programmer/Analyst – .NET (MD-NRPA-58047N)
November 15, 2022
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Programmer/Analysts with the following qualifications:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience within the last eight (8) years developing Government of Canada web applications using .NET/C# and Web Experience Toolkit (WET)
- Minimum three (3) years of experience within the last five (5) years with SQL Server 2016+, including working with DDLs and developing queries, stored procedures and functions
- Minimum three (3) years of experience years utilizing Azure DevOps (or previously VSTS) for full software development lifecycle (SDLC) requirements (work items, defects, source control links, branches, releases, etc.)
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience with source control/revision management systems, with a minimum of two (2) years using git
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience developing a Government of Canada Grants and Contribution web application using .NET/C# and Web Experience Toolkit, including a client-facing portal
- Experience developing with Object Relational Model (ORM) frameworks, e.g. Entity framework, CSLA, Hibernate
- Experience developing unit tests using Microsoft unit test framework
- Experience developing against SAP BusinessObjects REST APIs for report generation
- Experience querying Microsoft Dynamics CRM data through Microsoft Dataverse Web APIs
- Experience working with SAP ECC 6.0+, including Materials Management (MM).
- Experience coding automated test cases leveraging Selenium, .NET and C#
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Programmer Analyst, Programmer/Analyst|