Programmer/Analyst – SharePoint (MD-DNPA-048N)
February 23, 2021
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Programmer/Analysts with the following qualifications:
- Experience, within the last 6 years, working as a Programmer/Analyst using SharePoint
- University Degree in the field of Computer Science or Management Information Systems; OR a Programmer Analyst Diploma or Certificate in the field of Computer Science and a minimum of 5 years of experience in computer technology specializing in programming; OR a university degree in any field, and a minimum of 5 years of experience in computer technology specializing in programming, OR a minimum of 10 years of experience in computer technology specializing in programming (the Degree or Diploma must be from a recognized Canadian Academic Institution/Organization or the equivalent as established by a recognized Canadian academic credentials assessment service, if obtained outside Canada)
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the last 10 years completing tasks or assignments associated with Microsoft SharePoint service delivery
- Minimum 5 years of experience within the last 10 years completing tasks or assignments associated with leading team, managing projects to implement Microsoft SharePoint related projects
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- 5 years of experience within the last 10 years performing or leading options analysis using technical and non-technical criteria
- 5 years of experience within the last 10 years gathering of information and analyzing business functional requirements
- 5 years of experience within the last 10 years architecting, developing Microsoft SharePoint sites
- 5 years of experience within the last 10 years administering Microsoft SharePoint sites
- 5 years of experience within the last 10 years developing Microsoft SharePoint migration strategies, and plans
- Experience within the last 5 years using various Microsoft SharePoint development and administration methods, techniques, and tools in one or more of the following knowledge areas: a) Microsoft SharePoint Architecture; b) Microsoft SharePoint Development; c) Microsoft SharePoint Administration; d) Microsoft SharePoint Migration; or e) Microsoft SharePoint Workflow Development
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Programmer Analyst, Programmer/Analyst|