February 26, 2019
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Programmer/Analysts with the following qualifications:
- University degree majoring in Computer Engineering or Computer Science OR college diploma in Computer Science with additional professional certifications such as ITIL, MS Certified Professional, Networks Management, or relevant certification related to application development/support or testing
- Minimum 10 years of experience within the last 15 years in the area of systems development life cycle.
- Minimum 5 years of systems development experience within the last 10 using .NET framework with MVC and relational Database Management System (RDMS)
- Minimum 3 years of systems development experience within the last 10 years using C#/C++
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Team Foundation Server 2010 and above or Microsoft Cloud based development repository (e.g., VSTS)
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- 10 years of experience within the last 15 years in the area of systems development life cycle
- 5 years of software development experience within the last 10 years using .NET framework with MVC
- 3 years of software development experience within the last 10 years using C# or C++
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services
- 3 years of experience within the last 10 years working within a system development environment with the GoC
- 3 years of experience within the last 5 years working on Energy Efficiency using residential energy modelling applications
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Able to make a presentation of technical information
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.