Procurement Specialist (Contracting Policy Specialist) (CM-TCPSP-180497N)
November 06, 2018
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Contracting Policy Specialists with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Contracting Policy Specialist
- University degree or college diploma in a relevant area of study from a recognized academic institution
- Must have provided complex advisory services within a public sector context within the last 5 years related to a procurements with a value greater than $400K
- Experience providing procurement policy interpretation and recommendations
- Experience with vendor negotiations either prior to contract award or during contract management/delivery.
- Experience providing advice on the inclusion of terms and conditions for a solicitation documents
- Experience providing advice on the inclusion of terms and conditions for contracts
- Experience briefing senior management, at the executive level, on vendor performance issues
- Must be capable of providing services in both official languages
- Valid Government of Canada Secret Level II security clearance granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience providing advice, within the last 5 years to management level or above within a public sector organization, in areas of knowledge including Trade Agreements; Legislation; Contracting rules, policy and/or regulations; Departmental and/or organizational policies and/or procedures; Methods of procurement
- Experience using a financial system to create purchase orders/contractual documents
- Experience using a financial system to generate reports
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Procurement Specialist|