.NET Programmer/Analyst (JL-CSPA-0115N)
January 06, 2023
St-Hubert, QC (primarily remote)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking a .NET Programmer/Analyst with the following qualifications:
- Must have at least 10 years of experience as a Programmer/Analyst
- Must have at least 5 years or more of experience in application development using C# language with Microsoft .NET, during the last 10 years
- Must have 2 years or more of experience using LinQ or Dapper, during the last 5 years
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in French at the advanced level
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Recent experience (within the last 6 years) in application development using Microsoft .NET 4.0 or more
- Recent experience (within the last 10 years) in application development using .NET WebForms
- Recent experience (within the last 8 years) in application development using .NET MVC
- Experience using Entity Framework 4.0 or over
- Recent experience (within the last 3 years) with CSS
- Experience with GIT
- Recent experience (within the last 5 years) in PL/SQL programming in an Oracle environment
- Recent experience (within the last 3 years) in WPF programming
Location of Work:
- St-Hubert, QC (primarily remote)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Programmer Analyst, Programmer/Analyst|