Drupal Programmer/Analyst (NS-ECPA-5000046669N)
July 31, 2019
Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
Description: Nortak Software is currently seeking Drupal Programmer/Analysts with the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Drupal within the 5 last years
- Experience within the last 5 years with Object-oriented development (such as PHP), Source/version control system (such as Git), and MySQL
- Experience within the last 5 years implementing and configuring filtered/faceted search functionalities (such as SOLR, etc.)
- Experience within the last 5 years working on Government of Canada websites that comply with the Web Standards for the Government of Canada with emphasis on Standard on Web Usability, Standard on Web Accessibility and the Web Experience Toolkit (WET)
- Experience within the last 5 years implementing custom taxonomies and designing content management systems
- Valid Government of Canada Reliability Status security screening granted by CSP/PSPC
- Experience developing/managing Web applications with Drupal 7.x or 8.x and implementing Drupal patches
- Experience hosting and/or managing the hosting of website
- Experience implementing accessibility-compliant interfaces and theming websites with the Web Experience Toolkit (WET 4.0)
- Experience configuring and implementing filtered/faceted search functionalities using content management systems
- Experience implementing custom taxonomies and data classification systems
- Experience developing modules that allow operations such as data export and the creation of customized output documents
- Experience managing/performing website hosting and server maintenance
Location of Work:
- Ottawa / Gatineau (NCR)
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed, however, only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
NORTAK SOFTWARE LTD. is a Canadian-owned private corporation with offices in Ottawa and Toronto serving a global client base since 1975.
Nortak is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants.
|Job Category||Programmer, Programmer Analyst, Programmer/Analyst, Programmer/Developer, Web Developer|